DVDVR Message Board

[MMMM] WRESTLEMANIA 23 vs. WRESTLEMANIA XI

RIPPA

MANIA 23 vs. XI  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Choose the better Mania

This poll is closed to new votes

19 minutes ago, Craig H said:

Being there live for 23 is still one of the best wrestling experiences I've ever had. It's going to be tough to top that for me.

Getting to see Undertaker vs. Batista when the Streak was still alive and 'Taker gets one of his best WrestleMania entrances. The ground that covers.

We had corner seats that were set a little ways back on the side of the ring opposite the side facing the ramp. The way Ford Field is setup is awesome. It seats a ton, but there's a great view everywhere. Anyway, despite how far back we were, you could still feel the heat from the fireballs. It was awesome. I still remember everyone in attendance going "NO NO NO NO NO" whenever it looked like Batista might win and "YES YES YES YES YES" whenever it looked like Undertaker might win.

• Like 1

I may be wrong, but I think JT, Fowler, and others also made it to that WM. I think the most DVDVR attended WM was the Twice in a Lifetime one in NJ, but 23 comes close.

I really wish WWE would take WM back to Ford Field or try Summerslam at Ford Field. Hanging out in Greektown was fun, the last time we went my friends and I spent time in Windsor the day before, and it was really easy to get out of Ford Field. Next to the All State Arena, Ford Field might be my favorite venue. 

• Like 1

I haven't seen 23 (or if I have I don't remember it), but I wouldn't call 11 dogshit. Owen and Yoko winning the tag titles was fun, LT vs Bigelow was one of the best non-wrestler matches ever, and, um... okay, that's not much for a 'Mania, is it?

• RIPPA locked this topic