DVDVR Message Board

The Return - SDL - 3/20/2018

Dolfan in NYC

Nattie-Charlotte was a hell of a match. I like how they call it the "Hart Family Sharpshooter" now, like Helen was occasionally slapping it on the bear under the porch from time to time, respectfully but demurely maintaining a tradition handed through the ages

The Usos are so fuckin good at those fired up ornery promos, they manage to do the twin hivemind promo thing without it seeming contrived

• Like 1

Even if Bryan has gotten all this medical clearance, I'm still concerned he's coming back.  I just hope he's smart enough to stop doing those bleeding, stupid diving headbutts, which he didn't stop doing after his first long layoff.  I also hope WWE is smart enough not to book him on most house shows, at least not right away.  He should be working a limited Shawn Michaels 2002-2003 schedule right now.

• Like 1

On 3/20/2018 at 9:06 PM, piranesi said:

Also I love love love that Kevin Owens had to be the first person to kick Daniel Bryan in the head and when he did it his foot didn't come within a country foot of making any contact.

God Bless you, Kevin, for being a normal human being with a normal sense of anxiety/worry.

Followed by power bombing Bryan on the apron. 

On 3/20/2018 at 8:36 PM, Infinit said:

...and zero faces came out to help their GM as he got beat down. And zero security came out when two fired employees committed assault. Otherwise it was great. 

Just once we need an announcer to scream:  "The rest of the locker-room are paralyzed into immobility by the enormity of what they're seeing on the monitors!"

See, I can write braindead, nonsensical shit just as well as the WWE guys! But my braindead, nonsensical shit follows a certain degree of logic.

• Haha 1

On 23/03/2018 at 11:24 PM, OSJ said:

Just once we need an announcer to scream:  "The rest of the locker-room are paralyzed into immobility by the enormity of what they're seeing on the monitors!"

See, I can write braindead, nonsensical shit just as well as the WWE guys! But my braindead, nonsensical shit follows a certain degree of logic.

I mean the logic here is that Bryan has been a shitty GM, and now he’s threatening everyone’s spot. Only guy on the roster who likes him is Nakamura, and he’d take ten minutes getting to the ring. 

• Haha 1