DVDVR Message Board

SOCCER - SPRING 2018

Dolfan in NYC

This is why I laugh at the cosplay ultras in this country who want MLS to allow flares at matches. Like, what could possibly go wrong???

• Haha 1

On 5/12/2018 at 9:42 PM, Pete said:

Hamburg fans take their first-ever relegation from the Bundesliga today in stride.

I hate Hamburger SV with a passion. It has to be stated that it was a minority of 150 knuckleheads who got jeered at by a very peaceful rest of 50 000 Hamburg fans.

That being said, HSV going down is the best thing happening to German club football in the last five years. Imho.

• Like 1

Guest Edwin

35 pre-selected by Sampaoli for Argentina in the WC.

Glad Dybala, Icardi, Lautaro and Pavon made the cut.

2 hours ago, ReiseReise said:

I hate Hamburger SV with a passion. It has to be stated that it was a minority of 150 knuckleheads who got jeered at by a very peaceful rest of 50 000 Hamburg fans.

That being said, HSV going down is the best thing happening to German club football in the last five years. Imho.

Those Hamburg derbies should be super fun. You know the St Pauli fans will give them an earful.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Pete said:

Those Hamburg derbies should be super fun. You know the St Pauli fans will give them an earful.

It's one of two traditional city derbies in Germany and I'm 100% sure they will be. Your comment about our way of handling this is also true. Bundesliga 2 will - once again - be more interesting than the German top flight. It has been for years tbh though.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Liam said:

David Squires is brilliant. His books are worth grabbing too.

Reminds me of Ormondroyd if Orm's cartoons weren't stick figures. I used to love those...