DVDVR Message Board

SOCCER - SPRING 2018

Dolfan in NYC

3 hours ago, Pete said:

Some of the rumors have them looking farther west, across the ocean...

Am I interpreting you right that you mean the guy who gave Giggsy the ball and Arsenal won fuck all?

7 hours ago, ComingToAmerica said:

I know a few Arsenal fans; some have been #WengerOut for a while but they all thought it was time to move on this year. As one of the loyalists said 'At least Liverpool are trying to win the Title'.

Everyone is looking at Benitez right now. 

As a fan of the toon I pray that Amanda Starkey gets that takeover. From all reports it was Rafa thst connected them. 

I'm a huge fan of Simeone... but i also don't want to see him at Arsenal. I think he would do amazing at Bayern though. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Wyld Samurai said:

I have heard many rumblings over the last few months of Vieira coming home. He's done a pretty good job at NYCFC.

Maybe United can beat him by a touchdown in his own stadium like Metro did, that would be nice. 

Guest Edwin

Barça steamrolled Sevilla in the CdR final; 5-0 and Iniesta scored in his last CdR game of his career.

He should come to OC or MLS as he's still far better than a lot of the creative MF here, but unfortunately he's on his way to China.

Sucks he and Xavi had to end their careers elsewhere and couldn't end them with Barça.

4 hours ago, odessasteps said:

Chivas over Toronto on PKs to win Concacaf Champions League

And after America's Failure Bradley sent his attempt into row Z to seal their defeat HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Elsewhere in the EFL, Wigan and Blackburn have been promoted to the Championship, and the mighty ACCRINGTON STANLEY~! have earned promotion to League One for the first time in their history.

• Like 1

Guest Edwin

Atleti played over 80 minutes with 10 men and over 75 minutes Simeone-less and they still managed to pull off a 1-1 DRAW ON THE ROAD. They really define coraje y corazón and they really make the fans sufrir.

They are great.