DVDVR Message Board

Raw Is Ultimately Deleted - 3/19/2018

Dolfan in NYC

Meltzer losing his shit over Miz on Twitter was depressing as hell.

i equated the Cena/Kane thing as calling out Raoh but getting Jagi instead. 

Show was pretty good overall and I’m curious as to what’s next for Bray now. Please send him back to Smackdown.

• Like 1

That being said it wasn't as good as the TNA stuff.  But it had so much better production values to compensate for it.    The original will never be better than the sequel and this was the case.

By the way, if Ronda Rousey thought god hated her after getting her ass kicked in the Nunes fight, Jesus must REALLY hate that Edmund guy right about now

1 minute ago, piranesi said:

I kind of hope it becomes a regular storyline every year that some asshole who doesn't have a Mania payday lined up forces an old man to get out of his wheelchair and pretend fight with him by calling him a pussy over and over.

Hopefully that means Harley Race gets revenge for that time Randy Orton spat on him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

So with AJ Styles possibly injured,  what's left to look forward to?  Not a lot...  

For those making the trip, a lot of indy shows and Takeover

For those like me that aren't, Takeover

The crowd reaction tonight showed why a Bayley vs Sasha singles would fall flat in New Orleans. And also, without those two, would does that battle royale even have as far as stories or even a modicum of star power? Building to them as the final two isn't a bad spot for them. 

The Rousey video was some fantastic next level stuff. Shit, it even made Kurt look like a cool badass and not whatever he is in every other segment. 

Great stuff with Brock and Roman and the crowd is seeming to buy this story. Cena's stuff was great, too.

As much as I dig the Miz, the "shoot" promos are getting into 2000 Nitro territory.  

• Like 1

Yeah, that was completely awful. Not only was the content infinitely worse than the TNA version but shockingly the production was as well.

Incredibly, for once, WWE has come off as bush league compared to what TNA did with this.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Did it fall flat in Brooklyn?  

If anything,  at least Matt was able to convince someone to bring back a little pyro.  

Booking has killed them both dead. And 70,000 people in a stadium for a prelim match not gonna have the same heat as their main event in Brooklyn got. And legit, their singles match would be the absolute least important match on the show next to the battle royales. At least if they're the centerpiece of that battle royale there's a spotlight and a story, especially if either wins the "historic, first annual women's evolution Wrestlemania moment battle invitational" or whatever.