DVDVR Message Board

SmackDown Live is Viking Kronik - 3/13/18

Zakk_Sabbath

34 minutes ago, Zakk_Sabbath said:

Am I allowed to start this thread? I've never started a thread before. I just really need to share that Viking Kronik is my new favorite tag team

I like to think of them as Viking Demolition.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, just drew said:

I can't decide if Shane's sell job was the best or worst thing I've ever seen...

I actually thought it was great.  Shane making sounds no man would ever purposely make, but he's hurting so bad that that's all that could come out.

And for the record, Shane McMahon's punches are the worst thing in wrestling.  And they were full on display tonight.

• Like 3

He sounded like the grape stomping lady and that's A+ selling. 

He also sounded like I think someone would if they had their ribs broken on the corner of a stack of plastic pallets or whatever those were.

29 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I think of them as "What every fat guy with a beard in the audience imagines themselves as when they enter a room".

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Watched the match and this is a very apt comparison. Rowan and Harper are dangerous because of their teamwork merged with their size. 

Uso and Big E knew this and tried to ambush them. 

• Like 1

Dug the Asuka/Charlotte segment. Asuka short,sweet, and to the point.

Rusev vs. AJ was good stuff. Rusev really needs to be the title scene again after these performances. 

An Uso/Big E vs.BB was nice. Can't wait for triple threat at WM.

The attack on Shane was good. Assuming Bryan is cleared it has to be him and Shane vs Owens and Zayn, right? I think anyone else would be a dissapointment as Shane's partner.

Carmella stinks of mid-noughties diva rhetoric - over-elaborate screeches, hair pulling, too much emphasis on pandering rather than working. She's the worst, but she does a moonwalk and says fabulous a lot so it's ok I guess. 

Wasn't expecting the beat down to be so vicious at the end. Shane's panto punches aside his sell job was great. 

49 minutes ago, Rick said:

Carmella stinks of mid-noughties diva rhetoric - over-elaborate screeches, hair pulling, too much emphasis on pandering rather than working. She's the worst, but she does a moonwalk and says fabulous a lot so it's ok I guess. 

Wasn't expecting the beat down to be so vicious at the end. Shane's panto punches aside his sell job was great. 

Carmella is hampered by the fact that she seems lovely in real life but is stuck playing a heel. She’d probably work best as a sympathetic face who sold a lot then pulled a Cena at the end.

But WWE seems to like booking natural heels as faces and faces as heels.