DVDVR Message Board

2018 NCAAB: MADNESS

hammerva

Tom Crean will be the next coach at Georgia.  Sorry, Georgia.

I picked Loyola for the upset solely because I really enjoyed going to a game there a few years ago, and I feel very good about that.

My uncle celebrated on Loyola's campus when they won the title in 1963, plus we always used to take the L from the Loyola stop whenever we went downtown. 

1 hour ago, hammerva said:

Wouldn't be an NCAA tournament without Arizona being completely confusing on how to predict.  

At least they won't have to vacate any tourney wins.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

We had our monthly town hall yesterday... we're doing the tournament thing and our President was so high on Arizona winning the whole shebang. I imagine he probably swung a bunch of folks to tweak their brackets at the last minute, bless their hearts.

I had Buffalo beating them and stood pat. Just saying.

Skip Bayless' best quality is his boundless ability to own himself in public.

I didn't get to see the game last night, how sweaty was Sean Miller?  On a scale from Sahara to tsunami?

Well, that one hurt.  But I'm still happy for Marshall.

4 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

LOL fuck you Koch Brothers State.  

It's really sad the degree to which WSU is destroying its reputation in order to get Koch money.

11 hours ago, Zimbra said:

Skip Bayless' best quality is his boundless ability to own himself in public.

I didn't get to see the game last night, how sweaty was Sean Miller?  On a scale from Sahara to tsunami?

You realise that's his entire shtick designed to draw eyeballs to himself and you're falling for it?

At the rate we’ve been getting kinda dubious one-seeds, I’m just happy Kansas didn’t pick up this burden. 

And now I get to drive all my K-State alumni friends and family insane by insisting this should be easy for them. And who knows? Get Dean Wade healthy for next week... (They’re really more interested in ways it could go wrong, at the moment. There weren’t supposed to be expectations.)