DVDVR Message Board

NXT DISCUSSION THREAD - MARCH 2018

RIPPA

This is a weird one as I thought she had a ton of potential.  hell anyone who has seen her in Chikara knows that.    Given that most of the women from the Mae Young Classic were signed I have a feeling others will be on the chopping block.  

You think Vince thinks that "International Women's Day" only applies to women not in the United States.  Like Abbey is fine but if they would have fired Dakota Kai and that Brazilian who worked with Undisputed Era for one week that would be have been too much

2 hours ago, hammerva said:

You think Vince thinks that "International Women's Day" only applies to women not in the United States.  Like Abbey is fine but if they would have fired Dakota Kai and that Brazilian who worked with Undisputed Era for one week that would be have been too much

I'm positive Vince has no idea International Women's Day exists. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, (BP) said:

Do they really need a secondary title? Unless they're featuring more wrestlers and adding another hour to the weekly show *shudder* it seems like overkill. 

This may mean Takeovers moving to three hours, since there are normally 5 matches, and now they’ll have four titles (five if you count the UK).

Bobby Fish underwent surgery today for minor tears in both his ACL and MCL suffered on Sunday in Indianapolis. It looks like he'll be out of action for six months.

1 hour ago, RIPPA said:

Bobby Fish underwent surgery today for minor tears in both his ACL and MCL suffered on Sunday in Indianapolis. It looks like he'll be out of action for six months.

So the Takeover title change seems obvious now...

Spoiler

And if AoP are headed to the main roster post-WM, it probably means Dunne/Strong take it.

4 hours ago, RIPPA said:

A pity. He was the only one of UD I kind of liked. I'm curious what this means for Takeover.