DVDVR Message Board

NXT DISCUSSION THREAD - MARCH 2018

RIPPA

On 3/9/2018 at 3:17 PM, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I can't wait until Lars Sullivan gets called up and attacks Braun, setting up their feud. My only complaint is Lars Sullivan talking. He should only grunt and growl while a manager talks for him. Jimmy Jacobs would have been the perfect manager for him. Robert Evans (Archibald Peck) should be plucked from the writing team and paired with Sullivan...or bring in Kevin Sullivan as Lars' uncle. 

From what I saw of him a couple months ago, Kevin is damn near immobile.  He was moving more gingerly than Keiji Mutoh for fuck's sake.

2 hours ago, Matt D said:

Ingobernable Rush is basically what would happen if they just turned Reigns two years ago. Why people don't think that would be spectacular is beyond me (though I get why people are sick of hearing about it).

I'm pretty sure most of us have said heel Roman would be a great. We just also accept it won't happen due to crazy billionaire in charge.

5 hours ago, hammerva said:

We have a leader in the category of most 2018 thing in wrestling.  Good for him though.

"No no, this is how you hit a guy with a light tube kid!" Kidding as I have a soft spot for this goofy bastard and I am happy for him. Hopefully he is teaching the guys and gals how to do long goofy ring entrances and sick dance moves. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, hammerva said:

We have a leader in the category of most 2018 thing in wrestling.  Good for him though.

If Nate Webb can be a guest coach, guest coach Necro Butcher can't be too far behind. Please...pretty please...

• Like 4

They had Ricochet go over Adam Cole yesterday on the Florida loop

Even considering the usual "face generally goes over" I am a surprised but not surprised by that

On 16/03/2018 at 10:21 PM, Nice Guy Eddie said:

If Nate Webb can be a guest coach, guest coach Necro Butcher can't be too far behind. Please...pretty please...

Necro teaching Lars Sullivan to be even more of an absolute monster...I can get behind this.

• Like 1

On 3/9/2018 at 3:17 PM, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I can't wait until Lars Sullivan gets called up and attacks Braun, setting up their feud. My only complaint is Lars Sullivan talking. He should only grunt and growl while a manager talks for him. Jimmy Jacobs would have been the perfect manager for him. Robert Evans (Archibald Peck) should be plucked from the writing team and paired with Sullivan...or bring in Kevin Sullivan as Lars' uncle. 

Lars Sullivan is good on the mic. He comes across incredibly intelligent - I thinknive seen comparisons of him to Monsoon, and that's 3xactly who he shoukd emulate. 

He has a total Jeckyl & Hyde character. Let him be soft spoken and eloquent outside the ring... only for him to turn into a blood thirsty mauler once it's go time.