DVDVR Message Board

2017-18 NHL SEASON: Period Three

Dolfan in NYC

21 hours ago, odessasteps said:

At least they just kicked him upstairs. Have been in a forgiving mood towards them since Father of the Year sold them, if they had outright fired my all time hockey hero that would've been enough to get them back on my shit list.

BTW @Dewar and @elizium I get to see your J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets tonight in Newark in front of like 8,000 other people (and they comped the shit out of the game as well). Hey I just saw a group of Jets fans walk by!!!

• Like 2

So to be clear, he was out hurt briefly, with a shoulder problem he's been covering up ALL SEASON (he had a cortisone shot months ago that the local media can't always remember they are supposed to pretend didn't happen), is now coming back to play some meaningless games, but THEN will go have surgery so we can try to repeat Sekera having a throwaway year?

God damn you couldn't mismanage assets harder than the Oilers if you tried. If I wasn't married by birth to this franchise I'd have run away by now, shit is ridiculous. This shit actually makes me angry because it's been obvious since pre-Christmas we weren't making the playoffs and this is what they have chosen to do. Come on man throw us a bone of competence.

I have a new idea for an NHL show that would be ratings gold: NHL Drunk. It's simple: get several NHL stars in a room, get them totally liquored up and film the results. I swear that all star draft where everyone was shitfaced and making shoot comments was like the greatest thing ever.

Know what could happen in hockey that would make me so gleeful that I would start glowing? Gutless recidivist punk coward Tom Wilson suffering a horrific career ending injury (preferably in a failed attempt at running another player and injuring himself). So fitting he plays for the craps, a team whose all time hero is that vile lowlife punk Dale Hunter.

Insane post of the day from the HF Boards: guy says he thinks Dahlin is overrated and will take 5 years to even be a serviceable NHL Defenseman.

Just now, piranesi said:

I momentarily forgot the Midwest Moratorium on joy was still in effect.  260 years and still going strong.

Just lifted!!!

I just want to know how Berube is playing for an actual NHL team and it's not like when how my Sabres played Chad Johnson because we wanted to lose? He was so terrible last year for the Isles that the team literally ran their starter into the ground rather than put him in for even a game.