DVDVR Message Board

MARCH 2018 WRESTLING ANIMATED GIF THREAD

17 hours ago, J.H. said:

I remember seeing Hogan/Muraco in a cage back in 85 at MSG. I was prayign he would win... he did not but I left feeling like his time wa coming

That feud was great. Really violent and bloody by Hulk's standards.

NSFW! Dino butt mist both coming and going are in the spoiler box in addition to other Dino hijinks.

Spoiler

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Just think, that could possibly be the last match of Mutoh's career. He's going for double knee surgery and a comeback depends on how he feels following that. Even for Mutoh, he was hobbled very badly.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Guest Edwin
10 minutes ago, Pete said:

You really need to watch that just for Dr. Morales pulling a groin muscle on the call. (His own, we hope.)

¡Como un PEQUEÑITO lo que va a hacer el Santo, Magadan!

11:55 for the call in question in case you have to fast-forward to it. My recommendation: don't. This match is fantastic, a 5-star brawl (and I don't throw that out lightly) with absolute Godzilla-level heat on newly-minted Santo Rudo.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Oyaji said:

NSFW! Dino butt mist both coming and going are in the spoiler box in addition to other Dino hijinks.

Hide contents

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Just think, that could possibly be the last match of Mutoh's career. He's going for double knee surgery and a comeback depends on how he feels following that. Even for Mutoh, he was hobbled very badly.

LOl, if this is Mutoh's last match, at least he went out on a high note.  Doing what he loved.

15 hours ago, Pete said:

11:55 for the call in question in case you have to fast-forward to it. My recommendation: don't. This match is fantastic, a 5-star brawl (and I don't throw that out lightly) with absolute Godzilla-level heat on newly-minted Santo Rudo.

Do watch that since it is my upload

HITZ~!

• Haha 2