DVDVR Message Board

MARCH 2018 WRESTLING ANIMATED GIF THREAD

Kikuchi was absolutely perfect in that role. Such great facial reactions and selling for both Fuchi's stretching and Jumbo's general nastiness. 

Not only is he still alive, but still wrestling for AJPW. As is Fuchi. 

6 hours ago, GetDown said:

Damn it.  Now i wish RAW had had the "paramedics" try to revive Elias as they stretchered him off - with the paramedics slapping their thighs every time they did a compression in order to enhance the sound.

3 hours ago, Keep Calm, Akira Hokuto On said:

Damn it.  Now i wish RAW had had the "paramedics" try to revive Elias as they stretchered him off - with the paramedics slapping their thighs every time they did a compression in order to enhance the sound.

Jim Cornette's Tweet-count afterwards:

giphy.gif

10 hours ago, GetDown said:

bgsrwpazflk01.gif

Not a botch, obviously his hypnotic dance caused them to stay still

BUT fuck those two guys at the front for not grabbing his leg and just pulling him outside to pummel him after the second fuck up

11 hours ago, CreativeControl said:

Not a botch, obviously his hypnotic dance caused them to stay still

BUT fuck those two guys at the front for not grabbing his leg and just pulling him outside to pummel him after the second fuck up

I assume after he slipped the first couple times, the guys on the floor assumed he'd just reconsider that silliness.

The fact that Robbie and Regal are working in the same facility and paling around makes me ridiculously happy.  Those guys are one helluva comedic duo.  Maybe it's time I check out more British comedy.

• Like 1