DVDVR Message Board

MARCH 2018 WRESTLING PHOTOS THREAD.

29135997_1877956955548682_24501613392895

This is the direct quote from Maffew Botchamania on Facebook and the only reason I'd ever post this fucker on this or any board

oh my god, can't stop laughing at that photo choice

it looks like Enzo Amore fucked Michael Hayes

Personally I think it looks like a homeless guy they dressed up for a photo shoot (no disrespect to the homeless)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Keep Calm, Akira Hokuto On said:

If you told me I had a shot with Becky's mom, I'd probably shove Becky out of the way to get there.:D

It helps that Ma Quin is probably closer to my age.

I'm old.

I was going to say when did Becky star in a late 70's/early 80's slasher film.  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

29135997_1877956955548682_24501613392895

This is the direct quote from Maffew Botchamania on Facebook and the only reason I'd ever post this fucker on this or any board

Personally I think it looks like a homeless guy they dressed up for a photo shoot (no disrespect to the homeless)

His idea of dressing up when he went to the white house, was a beige sweater with a slightly nicer hat. I mean this is not political, who dresses like that going to the white house?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Victator said:

His idea of dressing up when he went to the white house, was a beige sweater with a slightly nicer hat. I mean this is not political, who dresses like that going to the white house?

Well, Michael Hayes for starters.  But, yeah, I'm assuming Kid Rock can afford a suit.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, (BP) said:

I don't even know what this show is but I'll watch. 

There's been mild speculation in corners of the internet that Renee is pregnant. I cant tell if this picture helps or hurts that speculation...