DVDVR Message Board

MARCH 2018 WRESTLING PHOTOS THREAD.

I will always love the Shao Khan mask/crown he wore. His entrances have almost become one of the things I most look forward to at Wrestlemania believe it or not, but this will never ever be topped. Still gives me goosebumps:

• Like 6
31 minutes ago, CreativeControl said:

I will always love the Shao Khan mask/crown he wore. His entrances have almost become one of the things I most look forward to at Wrestlemania believe it or not, but this will never ever be topped. Still gives me goosebumps:

As a huge Metallica fan, I approve. Triple H tends to get the big WrestleMania entrances now. I was legit chuckling aloud in the early hours of the morning at Trips' last WrestleMania entrance with him/Steph on a bike revving up with a police convoy. WTF?

• Like 4
11 minutes ago, Brian Fowler said:

If Nakamura doesn't get, like, an entire symphonic orchestra for his intro I'm going to be devastated.

I'm looking forward to Nakamura and Roode's entrances.

• Like 1
  • RIPPA pinned and featured this topic

This is what Miz created in 2014 and posted on his twitter for the WWE.com best actor poll. If it's of crappy quality, that's his fault, not mine, but it does signify March.

B4NLP6JIYAA5rk_.jpg

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

If Jason Jordan can be billed as Kurt's son, Brock should have been pushed as Da Crusher's son. 

Fixed that for ya, ya turkey neck.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • RIPPA locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic