DVDVR Message Board

MARCH 2018 WRESTLING PHOTOS THREAD.

51 minutes ago, Johnny Sorrow said:

It's why I'm moving back to Jersey. If we had some fucking WAWA's here I wouldn't have these issues.

My girlfriend is from NJ and I just went with her to meet her family and high school friends a couple weeks ago. Wawa blew my fucking mind! If we ever get one back where I live (we had one in the 90s but it was nothing like this) that little sandwich ordering station might be what finally causes my heart to tap out. 

• Like 4

The nearest Wawas are 2-3 hours north of me, but there are Sheetz aplenty around here.  They come in quite handy when you're working 3rd shift and forgot your lunch.

The ROH commercials with the wrestlers hawking Super Beta Prostate and leg braces are still the most random and amusing wrestler endorsements I've seen.

Living NW Ohio means no WaWa or Sheetz. One of the highlights of my time in SCA was the yearly Pennsic pilgrimage because there was a WaWa rightthere by Coopers Lake... first time I went in there it blew my goddam mind!

James

• Like 1

2 hours ago, J.H. said:

Living NW Ohio means no WaWa or Sheetz. One of the highlights of my time in SCA was the yearly Pennsic pilgrimage because there was a WaWa rightthere by Coopers Lake... first time I went in there it blew my goddam mind!

James

Just moved to Toledo! I have never been to a WaWa or Sheetz but it's a road trip goal if I ever see one.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Raziel403 said:

Frequenting both I can say that this is a lie.

Yeah - because there is no such thing as a Sheets

Now Sheetz is a different story

2 minutes ago, CreativeControl said:

Steak bake and a meat and taty pasty as standard for me. Then comes the indigestion. Festive bake when the time comes though :wub:

Steak bake and tomato soup. Not at the same time ; )