DVDVR Message Board

MARCH 2018 WRESTLING PHOTOS THREAD.

That reminds me of high school when there was supposedly a major professional athlete coming to speak at an anti-drug assembly and it turned out to be a guy who played for the Washington Generals and then developed a cocaine habit. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

39 minutes ago, (BP) said:

That reminds me of high school when there was supposedly a major professional athlete coming to speak at an anti-drug assembly and it turned out to be a guy who played for the Washington Generals and then developed a cocaine habit. 

I didn't even get that in elementary school, just D.A.R.E. officers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, (BP) said:

Did he tell the story about how the elastic band on the ball and the pail of water made him turn to drugs?  WHAT THE FUCK WERE THE REFEREES DOING OUT THERE?

• Like 2
  • Haha 8

6 hours ago, (BP) said:

6 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I didn't even get that in elementary school, just D.A.R.E. officers.

I beat all of you...

KERRY VON ERICH in 1988. I'm pretty sure he was high...the school assembly started late.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, The Great ML said:

I beat all of you...

KERRY VON ERICH in 1988. I'm pretty sure he was high...the school assembly started late.

That's awesome. In addition to being high, Kerry probably couldn't find his prosthetic foot.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 3/28/2018 at 3:57 AM, Mickie Zeidler said:

Does anyone know exactly when the "Revolution" became an "Evolution"?

It was between SummerSlam and the Rumble, that's all I know.

When Paige came back?

When they realized a revolution started by management is lame. 

• Like 1