DVDVR Message Board

MARCH 2018 WRESTLING PHOTOS THREAD.

2 hours ago, kafkonia said:

Not gonna lie, my first thought was "What's El Samurai doing at a WWE event?"

Then I realized it was either Octagon or Excalibur. :P

Thank you for bringing up EL Samurai, because I am going to go watch the 1997 BOSJ final. You are the bee's knees.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, RIPPA said:

007_IMG_5958--74c9e23bd248b18787cd87c71e

008_IMG_5965--97f93aaccd05c1449cb24b5cac

009_IMG_5973--a08e37cd49b1b5d5d48b1c3b9a

Oh just Almas taking cooking lessons at Octagon's restaurant for a WWE photo shoot

This is wrestling in 2018

Damn it... hello, Univision?  I have an idea for a show...  Chef de Hierro.

Maybe have Pimpinella as the Chairman.

• Like 1

On 3/4/2018 at 2:56 AM, RazorbladeKiss87 said:

Just moved to Toledo! I have never been to a WaWa or Sheetz but it's a road trip goal if I ever see one.

Welcome to The Glass City, ossibly the worst laid out city I've ever lived in and yet... it has its charms

James

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Goodear said:

30f54841c11ce3e342e88d34203a1c19--big-va

Or Mini Vader as the case may be.

The WCW comic is very interesting as Ron Wilson (who is a very good artist) was all over the place since he clearly did not watch wrestling. I think WCW probably gave him pics of guys like Sting, Lex, Rude and El Gigante. By issue 4 you can tell he is watching WCW on TV and it looks good. 

They added the Ghoul as a mystery villain and I still love it. He gets unmasked as Sting's trainer. As a kid who read all the magazines, I thought "Rick Bassman?" 

WCW never promoted it on TV. The one time they out do the WWF on a licensing deal and they downplay it. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, grilledcheese said:

Asuka - Charlotte is a motherfucker of a picture, but I would do terrible things to get my hands on Neidhart's SWS/WWF Wrestlefest t-shirt.

One of you idiots who knows a performer in WWE, drop serious hints that he should wear that amazing shirt on the next season of Southpaw.  THAT will make them print them.