DVDVR Message Board

MARCH 2018 WRESTLING PHOTOS THREAD.

5 hours ago, Victator said:

His idea of dressing up when he went to the white house, was a beige sweater with a slightly nicer hat. I mean this is not political, who dresses like that going to the white house?

You do know who the current president is, right? He was probably wearing his golf gear for Kid's visit

The next person to post that Hayes photo deserves a smack. *shudder*

34 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

You do know who the current president is, right? He was probably wearing his golf gear for Kid's visit

The next person to post that Hayes photo deserves a smack. *shudder*

No because nobody ever talks about him at all.

5 hours ago, (BP) said:

I don't even know what this show is but I'll watch. 

WWE Game Night is one of their YouTube Shows, it's been on for a couple "seasons" with stars playing various games like twister, cornhole, etc.

• Thanks 1

I'd be less worried about the internet and more worried if someone told MiSu that his name was misspelled.  Angering Suzuki is low on my list of things I would ever want to do.

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure Minoru Suzuki and I would be total bros because we pretty much have the same personality and hatred towards all living things, but I wouldn't want to make him mad.  I'd make sure his name was spelled right and I'd let him have the last chip in the bag and use the player one controller.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2