DVDVR Message Board

MARCH 2018 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

16 minutes ago, Mickie Zeidler said:

The Nathan Jones thing is indeed referencing him being taken out of the tag match with Undertaker at Mania XIX because he was shit in the ring.  Seeing Rousey nearly kill Dana with that botched suplex last week brought it into perspective for me.

And yes, she hold terrible views on trans people, and when asked to apologize for them in the past has been flippant about it.

Why should she apologize if that's what she truly believes in?

When Susan Tex Green says nobody came to her room late at night, I believe her.  Just saying.

But "I didn't fuck anyone" is a lot different than "nobody fucked anyone"

30% cuts, contract or no contract, are fucking insane.  Hollywood doesn't even do that shit.  It's 10%.  Yeah, if you have an agent and a publicist and a manager you lose 30%, but they're DIFFERENT PEOPLE

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

RE: Hogan as Smackdown GM

The only quasi-news source I see with the "story" is What Culture

Apparently someone asked Alvarez during the radio show if it was possible and he said basically "he doesn't know anything but it is a possibility"

So yeah....

18 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

RE: Hogan as Smackdown GM

The only quasi-news source I see with the "story" is What Culture

Apparently someone asked Alvarez during the radio show if it was possible and he said basically "he doesn't know anything but it is a possibility"

So yeah....

Man I hope not... Watching Angle and Foley struggle to remember their lines was tough enough, Hogan might be worse!

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

If you don't think someone saying or supporting the equivalent of "a trans person isn't a human being" can hurt someone, please find somewhere else to visit.

I may end up being the last person on this board if necessary but that ain't fucking flying around here

Oh I thought you were talking about something else, my bad. 

Guest Stefanie Without Stefanie
22 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

If you don't think someone saying or supporting the equivalent of "a trans person isn't a human being" can hurt someone, please find somewhere else to visit.

I may end up being the last person on this board if necessary but that ain't fucking flying around here

Thank you, Rippa. <3

51 minutes ago, Tromatagon said:

Who says it wasn't eventually?  What woman can resist the charms of the Lethal Weapon?

I've heard from my sources, who were actually Bobby Heenan's sources, that Blackman calls his dong "The Leathal Weapon" and he's planning on challenging Joey Ryan to a duel.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mickie Zeidler said:

The Nathan Jones thing is indeed referencing him being taken out of the tag match with Undertaker at Mania XIX because he was shit in the ring.  Seeing Rousey nearly kill Dana with that botched suplex last week brought it into perspective for me.

And yes, she hold terrible views on trans people, and when asked to apologize for them in the past has been flippant about it.

I saw no outrage directed towards Miesha Tate for saying she wouldn’t fight Fallon Fox due to physical advantages since she was born as a man. Or Matt Mitrione for calling her an “it”. Or Joe Rogan for expressing the same doubts as Tate did.

but Rousey is more famous than all of them, so she gets the flak for her opinion (which is pretty much the same as Tate, Rogan and even Dana White).

The main difference between the other four (who have gotten flak) and Rousey is that they are not getting a main even at the largest wrestling show of the year sponsored by a "family friendly" corporation.

Godfrey is also correct.