DVDVR Message Board

MARCH 2018 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

23 minutes ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

Might not be safe enough. Don't need this guy voicing his surely reasonable anger to Snickers:

I don't know about anyone else, but after watching that, I feel a lot better about some of my life decisions.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

Might not be safe enough. Don't need this guy voicing his surely reasonable anger to Snickers:

...I'm not watching this. Thumbnail is enough.

Miss Madness/Mighty Molly/Molly Holly rocks.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

That guy's surely on a list somewhere, y'think?

• Like 3

Natural hit it on the head, thumbnail's good enough for me too.  Not going to give that video a view, especially when it's known how much of a sweetheart Molly is.  Heck, she even paid for Beth Phoenix's wrestling training, how awesome is that?

Now I'm really hoping to see Molly in the battle royal.  She looked great in the Rumble match so it's a possibility.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NikoBaltimore said:

Natural hit it on the head, thumbnail's good enough for me too.  Not going to give that video a view, especially when it's known how much of a sweetheart Molly is.  Heck, she even paid for Beth Phoenix's wrestling training, how awesome is that?

Now I'm really hoping to see Molly in the battle royal.  She looked great in the Rumble match so it's a possibility.

Anybody else notice the paint worn off on the boobs of the figures?

3 minutes ago, Victator said:

Anybody else notice the paint worn off on the boobs of the figures?

I was weirded out enough by the bullshit that was going on, but the fact that was there made it ten times worse.

• Like 2

I know Jakks old figures had cheap paint and suffer paint loss. But never seen it that bad in one area. Home boy was going to town. 

Which reminds me of when a Stephanie McMahon figure was in the Toy Fair top ten figures in 2000. Wrestling figures hardly ever made the list and the magazine rarely covered wrestling toys aside from the rare newsbit. Why was this figure so wanted? Jakks neglected to give toy Steph underpants. 

The paint by that point was a little better than the rubber figures from a few years prior. None of my new generation figures made it anyway because my brother would chew on the limbs and then there would just be exposed wire underneath that made them look like they had hook hands. 

• Like 1

In case anyone missed it - the official announcement of WrestleMania 35 being at MetLife Stadium (NY/NJ) is being done today

All the other events will be at the Barclays Center (Brooklyn)

Mania will be April 7, 2019

I am interested to see where they do Summerslam then

I'm not freezing in that upper deck again, unless AJ has some really high profile match.

However, that means there are gonna be 2000 Indy supershows in North Jersey, so I'm hyped for that.

Of note, suspended Roman Reigns was on Jim Norton & Sam Roberts' SiriusXM show this morning promoting tonight's MSG house show and confirmed The Greatest Royal Rumble event from Saudi Arabia will be a Network special.