DVDVR Message Board

MARCH 2018 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

WWE says “after further consideration” they will be changing the name of the upcoming Fabulous Moolah Memorial Battle Royal at WrestleMania 34.

A rep for WWE says, “After further consideration, we believe it’s best to proceed with the name ‘WrestleMania Women’s Battle Royal.’  What remains most important is that this historic match is part of WWE’s unwavering commitment to the Women’s Division.”

As we previously reported, there was major backlash following the announcement this week due to former Moolah trainees accusing her of things such as taking money from women and pimping them out for sex work.

Story developing …

http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/moolah-match-name-change/#.WqrHIWrwZph

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

And that's why in order for changes to happen the investors/sponsors need to know what's going on.  Glad they changed it in time for the show even if it shouldn't have been a thing to begin with.

Now to come up with a way to get Snickers upset about Kevin Dunn and the billion camera cuts.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

I'm sure the calm and rational and in no way vindictive Vincent K. McMahon will in no way take out having to reverse field due to fan backlash on a fan favorite and humiliate them in interesting ways.

3 minutes ago, Raziel said:

I'm sure the calm and rational and in no way vindictive Vincent K. McMahon will in no way take out having to reverse field due to fan backlash on a fan favorite and humiliate them in interesting ways.

Oh like the faces can look any worse than they already do

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Raziel said:

You don't need conspiracy theories. Becky wasn't going to win anyway. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Not going to lie, when I first read this I thought it was talking about Nakamura as the sponsor of WM and being unhappy with the negative publicity.

6 minutes ago, Raziel said:

He'll just take it out on the fans.  I hope everyone's ready for a Ziggler vs Mahal Iron Man match.

• Haha 1

Somewhere Vince is having a tantrum about this while Steph and Hunter calmly try to explain to him that things aren't like how they were when he was young anymore. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

So, did the Women all take their shitty tweets down or are they still praising the Trailblazing Piece of Trash Person? And didnt Stephanie tweet the complete opposite of what she writes up there...? Oh, WWE, NEVER change...just a little brain storming would have prevented all of this... 

• Like 1