DVDVR Message Board

MARCH 2018 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

Unfortunate that Jeff is still struggling with his sobriety and hopefully this was a one-time relapse. I am always curious at how harshly wealthy people are judged by making mistakes like this, though. If the teller at your bank or the guy who serves you up a burger at the local joint got a DUI, I doubt people would be ranting and raving for the guy to get fired and lose his livelihood.  

Vince is so amazingly tone-deaf.  Moolah and Kid Rock in the same day, lol.  It's almost like he's an elderly, out-of-touch billionaire who runs a company with a kinda dodgy reputation with women and minorities.  It's very fortunate mainstream culture pays almost no attention to wrestling.

• Like 7

45 minutes ago, Keep Calm, Akira Hokuto On said:

Speaking of Becky, apparently it's been over a year since either her or Rusev won  a ppv match.

This company.......

To be fair - at least in regards to Becky - in that streak it was a

Royal Rumble match

MITB Match

Survivor Series Elimination match

and two different multiperson matches for the title or #1 contender

That's 5 of her 7 PPV appearances.

In fact her last singles match on a PPV was her last win (over Mickie James at EC 17)

Funnily enough - someone pointed that Carmella's win this past week was her first win in like forever and they weren't lying. The last time Carmella won period (including house shows) was the August 8 SDL. And she is the briefcase holder

20 hours ago, Raziel said:

I know posting during RAW is a no go, but I saw the announcement about the Women's Battle Royal...

Tell WWE to go Fuck WWE, seriously.  

They named an award after a guy who celebrated Katrina and Bobby Heenan having cancer among other awful things. Naming something after Moolah is par for the course. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, sabremike said:

They named an award after a guy who celebrated Katrina and Bobby Heenan having cancer among other awful things. Naming something after Moolah is par for the course. 

Yeah, but Warrior was just an asshole, not a human trafficker.  And he had a fanbase.