DVDVR Message Board

SDL - 2/27/2018 - Yes, Again.

Dolfan in NYC

11 minutes ago, Eivion said:

Cena/AJ was great though I'm annoyed I'm not getting Cena vs. Nakamura at Fastlane.

Yeah, but I guess storyline wise Cena proving himself to get in the already crowded WWE title match makes more sense then Nak putting up his rumble spot, or repeating the Nia/Asuka stipulation

• Dolfan in NYC changed the title to SDL - 2/27/2018 - Yes, Again.
8 minutes ago, L_W_P said:

Can Rikishi still move at all? Wondering who the Usos could bring in to even the numbers game.

When is Samoa Joe due back? Joe and Luke Harper beating the shit out of each other would be awesome, and to the best of my knowledge, have never faced each other.

• Like 2

Cena and AJ had a good match, because they can’t help themselves. I especially liked AJ declining the countout win—and getting AA’d through the announce table for it—and Cena hoping for one; it did a nice job illustrating their different circumstances and priorities.

Doesn't Sika still occasionally wrestle inFlorida for Afa's fed? I'm pretty sure The Wild Samoan's have a back drop left in them.

But yeah this episode was so boring at times with the rehashing of old stuff. I really wish the Bryan/Shane angle would take off all ready. There's so much "will they...won't they" right now. I know it all hinges on whether the WWE's quack doctor clears Bryan to wrestle. But if they want Bryan to go heel, just go heel all ready.

I think that's the whole reason that they brought AJ into this never developing angle. Maybe fans like him enough to boo Bryan.

Allegedly all because they want to "cool him off" if he leaves. Like the kind of fans that would follow him to the indies/Japan give a fuck if he's a heel.

Here is the more detailed Uso breakdown (they debuted on Main roster on May 24, 2010)

• XXVII (2011) - Battle Royal (Kickoff Show)
  • XXVIII (2012) - Triple Threat for WWE Tag Title (Kickoff Show)
  • 29 (2013) - Not on show
  • XXX (2014) - 4 way for WWE Tag Title (Kickoff Show)
  • 31 (2015) - 4 way for WWE Tag Title (Kickoff Show)
  • 32 (2016) - vs Dudleys (Kickoff Show)
  • 33 (2017) - Andre (Kickoff Show)

So a reminder that not only does the WWE shit on the Usos but the Tag Titles too

The Usos are firing on all cylinders right now, their promos and pacing are second to none. I almost gave them a standing ovation in my living room after hearing them saying they deserved a spot on this years Mania card. Then Big E clapped back with some heat of his own. These guys could feud for another 10 years and I wouldn't mind.

AJ/Cena was great stuff. 

• Like 2