DVDVR Message Board

Raw Is I Don't Fear That Bitch - 2/26/2018

Dolfan in NYC

Seconding the strong promo work on tonight's episode. That was one of the better promos I've seen Roman cut and Alexa is establishing herself as one of the better heels in the company.  I had been afraid Elias was going to be Sandow 2.0 in that he had a slightly over gimmick that ended up being beaten to death or dropped for something else but he's been getting better every week.  Rhonda's promo at EC was pretty cringey but she did really well tonight.

• Like 1

Yeah I thought that was the best promo from Roman in a long time.  

Couple more things with tonight.   That crowd response to Cena mentioning The Undertaker was awesome.  HUGE pop.  Also,  I really love whenever Braun and Elias go at it,  it's got a fresh feeling behind it. Both are so awesome in their respective roles.  

EwgwW02.gif

Bayley not taking Sasha's tag was great. I especially loved her coming back to help Asuka showing its not an actual heel turn. The way things happened tonight though does make it seem like we really are gettign Asuka/Alexa which kind of disappoints me since it means no Charlotte/Asuka.

Roman's promo on Brock was good, definitely one of his more memorable ones.

I don't really get the point of Titus Worldwide challenging for the belts again only to lose again, two falls to none no less. Why do they hate Titus so much? Does make me curious what the WM tag title match will be.

I'm pleased Cena is going after Nak because, again, I just really want a bigger and longer match between the two. Damn though was that pop crazy when Cena teased challenging Taker. Its amazing how many people still want that one despite Taker clearly being in no condition for a good match the last few times.

Rhonda was way better tonight promo wise. I love Steph stepping up only to break down into apology.

5 minutes ago, Eivion said:

The way things happened tonight though does make it seem like we really are gettign Asuka/Alexa which kind of disappoints me since it means no Charlotte/Asuka.

I think they announced a return match for Nia Jax vs. Asuka.   I'm guessing Alexa gets involved and somehow costs Nia the match.  Then Asuka challenges Flair. 

Favourite part of the night was when they were cutting to commercial and a guy can very audibly be heard shouting "WHY ARE YOU SUCH A BAD FRIEND?!" (presumably to Sasha) and it was so loud and clear that Cole stumbled moving on from it like he really didn't know what to do.

Also, is Corey getting on Coach's nerves already?  He sounded like he was ready to sucker-punch him a la Booker T tonight (I still don't really believe it was a work in all honesty).

• Like 2