DVDVR Message Board

So.... I found Dean's old booze reviews

RIPPA

http://deathvalleydriver.com/dean_booze/

Hoo Boy...

So as anything with @DEAN - this is an adventure

The numbering gets fucked up, a lot of them where clearly written while drunk and by the like 3rd one it spirals out of control into some sort of Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer fan fiction.

I also spend far too long in a couple of cases trying to figure out what fucking beer Dean actually drank. Like apparently Dean drank a Sam Adams IPA 10 years before they existed.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

Hell, half the fun of the Super 8 road trips were the stops at Pioneer for some ridiculous sixer I could bring @DEAN. Maccabee, Rheingold, Midnight Dragon, Schmidt, Meister Brau, Baltika... endless amounts of fun to be had.

God, I thought those were gone forever.  Since I quit drinking so my younguns wouldn't be scarred by dad being a drunk, I can't get drunk for another 5 years (since my youngest is 13).  Waiting... waiting....

Ah, brings back fond memories... Such as the time that DEAN! and I (after tiring of making prank phone calls to Gancarski's house pretending to be Ann Coulter and getting him all hot and bothered), we got young RIPPA AFU on Arrogant Bastard and loaded him up in a shopping cart and went out to sing Christmas carols. Mid-June is the perfect time for this activity, "Why"? you say? Simple!!! Less competition!!!! Somewhere along the line we tired of pushing the shopping cart and comatose RIPPA around and changed the goal-state to trying to get him adopted by a loving family. Such families are apparently in short supply after midnight and the threat of violence caused us to decamp in short order leaving young RIPPA to the tender mercies of his new guardians... It's gets all blurry and shit after that... No, of course none of this happened, but it SHOULD have!!!

• Like 2