DVDVR Message Board

Fastlane IV - 3/11/2018

Dolfan in NYC

Alright, this is Smackdown's last show before Mania, and last show as a single brand, period!  It looks very bad!

SIX PACK CHALLENGE FATAL 5-WAY FOR THE WWE CHAMPIONSHIP - AJ Styles (c) vs. Kevin Owens vs. Sami Zayn vs. Baron Corbin vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Free Agent™  John Cena

FOR THE WWE SMACKDOWN WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP - Charlotte Flair (c) vs. Ruby Riott

(TRIPLE THREAT) FOR THE UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP - Bobby Roode (c) vs. Randy Orton (vs. Jinder Mahal)

MATCH 35027 IN THE BEST OF 70000, FOR THE WWE SMACKDOWN TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP - The Usos (c) vs. The New Day

Roode/Orton could be good unless they insert Jinder.

Charlotte/Ruby should be fun.

Usos/New Day should be good though I have no idea why the fuck its happening. I want my damn Usos/Bludgeon Brothers match.

The show is still pretty light. Will be interesting to see what add. I expect something with Rousey because they made it kind of obvious Shane or Daniel is stealing her seeing as the only women to talk about her in the Raw hype videos were from SDL.

On 2/22/2018 at 10:52 AM, nate said:

Look, I'm just gonna put this out there .... I'd rather watch an all-hoss show called Fatslane.

I'd rather watch a show with Peter Facinelli, Tiffani Amber Thiessen, and Bill Bellamy called Fastlane.

• Like 4

To be fair - I haven't seen anyone actually report it.

When you Google it - it is just fans going "CENA IS ADVERTISED FOR FASTLANE AND NAKAMURA DOESN'T HAVE A MATCH SO CLEARLY THEY ARE WRESTLING EACH OTHER!!!!"

(I don't count the Irish Insider as a "reporter" - who is doing exactly what I said above anyway)

Well, that's better then. I still wouldn't put it past creative to take Nakamura's shot and give it to Cena.

The alternative is Cena challenges Nakamura for his shot and loses, but man, that looks really bad for Cena to then go crawling to the Undertaker. I'd rather miss out on seeing a good match just to avoid booking that hurts Cena and Nakamura both.

This whole Cena won't be on Mania angle is so dumb anyway

I mean just a couple of years ago - Cena himself went "Well I guess I have nothing else to do so I will be in the Andre!" 

Granted they probably want us to forget that as much as they want us to forget Rusev