DVDVR Message Board

Smackdown Is I Prefer Waffles! 02/13/18

The Green Meanie

Glad to see Baron Corbin finally win a match against a top opponent, and clean at that. Probably won't be any follow up on that momentum but better than the usual. Enjoyed seeing shades of 2016 babyface Dolph again as well. Also liked Charlotte/Logan a lot, thought Logan looked her best yet.

Corbin working face and having the crowd behind him just felt odd. Still the match was solid, and I'm happy he won.

Charlotte/Logan was kind of rough though I liked the last few minutes. That was probably best Natural Selection  I can recall.

I continue to dig Gable/Shelton going after comedy teams.

Logan/Charlotte felt kind of awkward but I still liked it better than Charlotte/Liv from last week. And Logan took that Natural Selection like a champ. Glad to see that they didn't forget Becky and Naomi or their issues with the Riott Squad this week. 

Ziggler should thank his stars that Sami is strong enough to carry him to that good a match.

There's a case to be made for Sami as SD Champ, because he's upped his promo game big time and can make almost anyone look good by virtue of his selling.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

Ziggler might not be everyone's cup of coffee, but he's more than adequate in the ring at a pretty high level.

His problem is that he's the answer to a question once posed by the wise philosopher, OutKast: "Now what's cooler than being cool?"

What is an Outkast?

• Like 1

On 2/13/2018 at 10:39 PM, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

Between 205 Live and Extreme Rules and last night, WWE sure is obsessed with five ways. 

Don't forget about Paige and Brad Maddox and Xav...... wait, nevermind.

• Haha 2

On 14/02/2018 at 9:32 PM, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

Ziggler might not be everyone's cup of coffee, but he's more than adequate in the ring at a pretty high level.

His problem is that he's the answer to a question once posed by the wise philosopher, OutKast: "Now what's cooler than being cool?"

I don't see it. Dude has poor psychology, rushes spots, can't slow down for shit, and is handed chance after chance but doesn't rise to it.

He's not awful, but he's not even top ten on SD Live. And would struggle to hit top fifty in WWE.