DVDVR Message Board

Raw Is The Elimination Chamber Blues - 2/12/2018

Dolfan in NYC

7 hours ago, 07779311 said:

I don't think him being the giant guitar player would change the mind of anyone tuning in for the first time about whether or not this was worth watching.

You all praised singing Braun so much and gave it lots of attention. I don't see why WWE wouldn't do it again since it's been established that funny > money. Him dancing would be a real riot too. Not one that anyone is going to pay to see however.

Braun has lost nearly every big match since last Feb. 

He's still over.

Braun was paired with Alexa and they awkwardly flirt each week.

He's still over.

I think at this stage it's safe to say Braun is over regardless of losses and booking. Like, dude was linked out by Taker staring him down pre Mania but within a month was the most over guy they had. 

7 minutes ago, Victator said:

He lost a match to Brock and an iffy one to Reigns. He has been pinned twice. That is hardly losing every big match. 

Failed to win might be more accurate. He didn't win the SummerSlam or Rumble multi-mans without being the guy pinned. He was technically on the losing team at TLC. Etc.

57 minutes ago, Brian Fowler said:

Failed to win might be more accurate. He didn't win the SummerSlam or Rumble multi-mans without being the guy pinned. He was technically on the losing team at TLC. Etc.

I think its an important distinction to make. At Summerslam and the Rumble he destroyed Brock. TLC took his own team, The Shield with Kurt Angle to take him out. 

Even on house shows he was not pinned often. 

I am worried they have hurt Braun in some ways. But if you can't appreciate a giant guy beating a guy with cello, I think you are a computer program trying to sell pills with a number for a name. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, MORELOCK said:

I'm more concerned about @steve censoring the pottymouth in his quotes.

"We apologize, ladies and gentlemen."

It took me a minute to realize what you were talking about... but I have a profanity filter on my browser. I didn't realize it would translate when I quoted stuff, but I guess it makes sense.

Anyway, I wouldn't bother doing it by hand.

2 hours ago, Victator said:

Lightning hit the transmitter? 

Was that the year they started the Guest GM nonsense? I do remember it having some buzz before they let anyone with a project to promote be a GM.

Yes, and it was preceded that same year with the angle where Trump bought the company. Huge ratings, sent the stock into the toilet. 

1 hour ago, Surprisingly Sincere Man said:

Braun Strumming

Great, now someone's gonna start bitching about the Bronze Babyshoes fake name jokes again.

Also note: This phone *still* autocorrects B-raun S-trowman to "Bronze Babyshoes". *shrug*

3 hours ago, Burgundy LaRue said:

And leave the new member alone! Anyone who appreciates Morris Day and The Time is probably alright.

Not a new guy.

Banned person trying to sneak back on.

And definitely not alright

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Braun and Corey Graves are going to release a jazz album of Pantera covers.

Not for nothing, I would absolutely be down to see this.  GET ON IT Postmodern Jukebox. 

• Like 2

On 2/13/2018 at 7:03 AM, RIPPA said:

To be fair - it’s not Rollins fault that Jason Jordan got hurt.

Maybe...but both Reigns and Ambrose also suffered their own respective ailments shortly after reuniting with Rollins.