DVDVR Message Board

MLB 2018 - SPRING TRAINING~!

Dolfan in NYC

44 minutes ago, BrianS81177 said:

2/27: Rangers sign Timmy

4/27 Rangers DFA Timmy

5/2 Orioles sign Timmy

5/6 Orioles place Timmy on 60 day DL 

That seems right. Perhaps, I was being a nice guy giving Lincecum's comeback until June 1st.

Just to mention for the sake of irony, when I was a wee lad, there was a book circulating entitled "The Orioles Way to Play Baseball", full of the basics and with some timely comments from both Robinsons, etc. Actually a pretty good book, a damn shame that no one currently associated with the club has read it.

1 hour ago, OSJ said:

Just to mention for the sake of irony, when I was a wee lad, there was a book circulating entitled "The Orioles Way to Play Baseball", full of the basics and with some timely comments from both Robinsons, etc. Actually a pretty good book, a damn shame that no one currently associated with the club has read it.

Earl Weaver aint walking through that door. . . .

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Keep Calm, Akira Hokuto On said:

Is it football season yet?

I ask because I live in Pittsburgh.

Is football season really that much better there?

As finally get around to DFAing Brandon Moss

Moss has indicated that if he doesn't get another major league deal, he is going to retire.

So basically Brandon Moss is gonna retire.

8 hours ago, Keep Calm, Akira Hokuto On said:

Is it football season yet?

I ask because I live in Pittsburgh.

The fact that you are clearly not a hockey fan pretty much means we can't be friends. But you aren't another one of those ghastly vile Pens fans so you have SOME redeeming qualities!

2 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Ichiro is returning to the Mariners

Considering that the only healthy outfielder they have right now is Dee Gordon, it's not a bad signing really. Plus it'll give them a lot of marketing opportunities to draw in fans once they fall to 3rd place and are 15 games out by mid July. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1