DVDVR Message Board

DEATH VALLEY DRIVER VIDEO REVIEW - ISSUE #181

RIPPA

http://deathvalleydriver.com/dvdvr181/

DUSTIN RHODES! and VADER! are really great at this wrestling thing! More DEAN~! from the RSPW~! archives! BAM BAM BIGELOW~! gets an extra M~! in his name! KONNAN~! loses an N~! DAISUKE SEKIMOTO~! wrestles in a weird place! And I~! don’t mean JAPAN~! YUJI NAGATA~! MARTIN STONE~! BRAZOS~! DERANGED~! THE DEATH OF WCW~!

dvdvr181cover.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nate said:

Vader ain't hit no 450, main.

Before dudes where hitting 450s flips - Vader's top rope splash was the 450.

I think - THINK - it was because that was the weight WCW was billing him at

I assume the two different Youtube watch lists are the one you let everyone have access to at home and then the one filled with so much shame that you keep it to yourself?

Not that I would know anything about that...

Rippa, how fucking DARE you call me out for not having the fucking GUTS to say Dustin/Vader is better than 6/3/94. Because I fucking SAY that it's fucking better, right after I say that it's the perfect match for me. It was a tough choice for me, and I even said I slept on it! Don't you go causing drama where there ain't none. The match is great and you're just trying to own being the guy who loves it most. Schneider is yellow. 

We need to get back to more MOTY Challenges. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, EricR said:

Rippa, how fucking DARE you call me out for not having the fucking GUTS to say Dustin/Vader is better than 6/3/94. Because I fucking SAY that it's fucking better, right after I say that it's the perfect match for me. It was a tough choice for me, and I even said I slept on it! Don't you go causing drama where there ain't none. The match is great and you're just trying to own being the guy who loves it most. Schneider is yellow. 

We need to get back to more MOTY Challenges. 

Eric: "C'MON BOY! THIS AIN'T NO CHEAP PARTY! YOU WANNA FIGHT?!" *spits*

ss2.jpg

FWIW I think the first match is the best one, maybe just because Vader tries to cripple himself on the bulldog. 

• RIPPA unpinned and unfeatured this topic