DVDVR Message Board

WrestleMania XXXIV

MonteCarl

2 minutes ago, Sublime said:

It was better than the Big Show which I was expecting but not better than if Braun had found Minoru Suzuki in the crowd. 

C'mon dude, he passed right by No Way Jose and didn't even know who he was. You expect Braun to know who Suzuki is besides "random Japanese fan with a cool sense of style"?

• Like 2

Well I think Braun probably sees most people as possible food, so he'd be like "pile of meat, pile of meat, pile of meat, small pile of meat, possible mate, pile of meat, possible predator" and pick the predator who just turned out to be Suzuki

4 hours ago, Lawful Metal said:

Shinsuke / AJ the build felt like it was going to be the first match in a long feud.  That's what the match felt like too.  I know they have better matches in them and I feel like they were holding back a little (which makes absolutely no sense in that this was Wrestlemania, but that's just how the WWE operates). 

A long term feud was also what I was thinking. I think they have the opportunity for a series a la Flair vs Steamboat.

53 minutes ago, Sublime said:

It was better than the Big Show which I was expecting but not better than if Braun had found Minoru Suzuki in the crowd. 

Even better - if Braun walked up to Minoru, eyed him up and and down, and chose Nicholas anyway.

• Thanks 1

Nicholas should have claimed to be one of Heath Slater's kids who could have got on the mic afterwards and said "somebody in this family has to put food on the table".

Re: the Brock/Vince rumorzzzz....maybe Brock was refusing to do a job on his way out (even though it's not like wins and loses in a fake sport matter in the UFC) and Vince didn't want a repeat of Montreal?

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, HumanChessgame said:

Nicholas should have claimed to be one of Heath Slater's kids who could have got on the mic afterwards and said "somebody in this family has to put food on the table".

Re: the Brock/Vince rumorzzzz....maybe Brock was refusing to do a job on his way out (even though it's not like wins and loses in a fake sport matter in the UFC) and Vince didn't want a repeat of Montreal?

I'm pretty sure at this point Brock cares little about anything but the money.

I got a kick out of the "I Don't Even like Times New Roman" sign during the main event intros, even though it took me 30 seconds to figure out exactly what it said because my brain was mush by that point.  

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

I get the idea the Vince/Brock deal will be as frustrating as that one time where everyone lost their GD minds over Cena, Umaga and Dolph HAZING~! poor Johnny Jeter.

What's going to be frustrating is unless whoever told Satin of the incident is full of shit and just working him, it they go with a worked shoot "Brock is out of control", the result of the Main with the build up helps absolutly no one.