DVDVR Message Board

WrestleMania XXXIV

MonteCarl

I'm sure the wrestling will be good too, but I doubt anything will top the kid who just ambled past me in the Superdome, who must barely have been born when Mark Henry had his big run, singing 'Beat him up, beat him up, break his neck, break his neck!'

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Eivion said:

I wouldn't be shocked if he is actually at the show. Its just that he will be backstage visiting people like Shelton and maybe Nakamura.

8 minutes ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

Without context, I feel bad for Alicia. There'd better be a good reason for the company to side with a known shitbird's known shitbird spouse over a performer who's been on the roster for a decade. 

They have a history of punishing workers in the past for getting into public arguments during WrestleMania week.

31 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

And Alicia Fox will miss another big show

I didn't realize Alicia was even cleared to come back.

8 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

That makes sense. Nakamra has already taken pics with a few NJPW members including Tanahashi. I'm sure others in the area will watch to support Nakamura.

Haven't read any news about tonight so I have no clue about what's going on. But I'm here live (first time!) and nobody's had issues getting in. And thankfully there's already a lot of people sitting so this is a promising pre show.

• Like 2

Just now, MonteCarl said:

The ending to the Cruiserweight match seemed abrupt and came right as the match appeared to be picking up steam. Guessing they got the "go home" cue earlier than expected?

Was super-disappointing, that's for sure. Certainly the antithesis of the recent 205 Live TV Main Events, etc.

• Like 1