DVDVR Message Board

WrestleMania XXXIV

MonteCarl

A few years ago I for some odd reason believed Keiji Mutoh to be Royal Rumble surprise entry. I was soooo disappointed when it didn't happen. I'd say crushed even.

Suzuki is not going to be at Wrestlemania. Just stating this because it's best not to get any hopes up for sth impossible to happen. Nobody should get hurt like I did. :, (

I had a dream where Brock’s contract is up and Roman stiffed him by accident and then Brock went apeshit and beat the ever living crap out of Roman and knocked him out cold / broke his arms / turned it into a shoot fight and there was nothing Roman could do about it and since Brock’s contract was up and he was going to UFC there was nothing Vince could do.

WHAT JAE WANTS TO HAPPEN AT WRESTLEMANIA

1. Japanese WWE CHAMPION. It's silly, but I never thought this would happen. Ever. I get emotional thinking about it. I can't believe it's going to be Shinsuke Nakamura either. A guy I didn't like 10 years ago and thought he was only good when he wrestled Tanahashi. I hope this happens the most

2. I want the Rousey match to be quicker than Triple H and Stephanie's entrance. Like Daniel Bryan/Sheamus fast. Kurt and Trips never see the ring.

3a. I want John Cena to trot out Prime Time Brian Lee in Underfaker Gear, beat him. Point at the sign. And leave. That's it.

OR 

3b. I want John to lose his shit back stage that the Undertaker didn't show up. Then I want him to throw a dolly through a bus window, and for Samoa Joe to calmly walk out and beat his ass.

4. I want the Usos on the main card. 

5. I want this to be Brock's last match. Fuck the haters, Roman for Life.

6. This one is for my son: After Roman wins I want Dean Ambrose to just come out of the crowd, Dirty Deeds and then steal the belt.

7. I want Becky Lynch to win the Royal Battle of Womens

8.I want Daniel Bryan to not get hurt.

9.I want Hillbilly Jim to be Braun Strowman's partner, and they win. OPPORTUNITY, FOLKS.

10 Rusev Day.

• Like 6

Anyone else cooking for a Mania party? I’m grilling Italian sausages, roommate is making homemade tortillas for tacos, we got some shrimp cocktail, and my pal is bringing over veggies with his homemade dip that’s amazing. 

Oh, and the blender is ready for margaritas.

• Like 3

We're having a fabulous bone-in tomahawk pork loin with rice and baby broccoli, then Cindy will try to get out of my way the rest of the night. :D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, ReiseReise said:

A few years ago I for some odd reason believed Keiji Mutoh to be Royal Rumble surprise entry. I was soooo disappointed when it didn't happen. I'd say crushed even.

Suzuki is not going to be at Wrestlemania. Just stating this because it's best not to get any hopes up for sth impossible to happen. Nobody should get hurt like I did. :, (

I wouldn't be shocked if he is actually at the show. Its just that he will be backstage visiting people like Shelton and maybe Nakamura.

3 minutes ago, Eivion said:

I wouldn't be shocked if he is actually at the show. Its just that he will be backstage visiting people like Shelton and maybe Nakamura.

I just cracked up picturing them bringing in the Great Kabuki as a surprise entrant.

Apparently being in the new stadium has already helped tremendously as I am seeing lots of reports of people having zero problems getting into the building.

Plus - they clearly learned as the gates will be open for what appears to be 90 minutes before the Cruiserweight Title Match so we shouldn't have a repeat of the Kalisto/Ryback match

And Alicia Fox will miss another big show

Dave Meltzer said he was told Alicia Fox was pulled from tonight's women's battle royal due to a Saturday incident with Travis Browne, husband of Ronda Rousey and frequent WWE Performance Center attendee. The Sun has some pictures of the incident from the Hyatt hotel lobby in which they say Fox called Browne "rude".

I brewed a beer today. Won't be ready for a couple of weeks of course, but it's an Imperial Blonde Ale that I'll name after something Wrestlemania related, depending on what happens on the show tonight.

I'm making wings using  the oven frying technique from Serious Eats. Takes time to prep but it works out pretty well since you can make a big batch of wings pretty quick instead of having to fry multiple batches.