DVDVR Message Board

[NXT] 02/07/18 TV SHOW

RIPPA

I hope they aren't splitting up Tino and Moss already. They are such perfectly dislikeable dickheads together. I would keep them as a team for a long time, right to the main roster before ever thinking about splitting them. A face turn for either right now seems pretty pointless. People really hate Tino.

I know it hasn’t made TV yet, but they’ve toyed with the idea of Tino being the one with money on house shows, like in Charlotte when Tino, the day after putting his Maserati on the line against the Street Profits, offered to go double or nothing, putting Moss’s minivan (with brand new spinners) on the line.

• Haha 1

On 2/9/2018 at 1:35 AM, Brian Fowler said:

Dain was the breakout star of War Games. I'm ready for him to get a big push.

They've been flirting for a while with caring about him. He was in the Andre Battle Royal last year and McIntyre defeated him to become top contender. They see something in him. Thank goodness.

3 minutes ago, Go2Sleep said:

Didn't Lars Sullivan also call out Dain specifically and it hasn't gone anywhere? Or did I just imagine that?

He did, but then he got either hurt/sick and was unable to do Takeover and the most recent tapings.