DVDVR Message Board

[NXT] FEB 2018 DISCUSSION

RIPPA

Strange they are running a show in Bel Air or "fake Baltimore" as it is called here but also in DC.  I guess this is replacing the Richmond shows that I believe were in the Friday loop.   Can't find where in DC they are running.  Would be awesome if they ran at George Mason

11 minutes ago, hammerva said:

Strange they are running a show in Bel Air or "fake Baltimore" as it is called here but also in DC.  I guess this is replacing the Richmond shows that I believe were in the Friday loop.   Can't find where in DC they are running.  Would be awesome if they ran at George Mason

Them running Mason as "Washington DC" would make me wet myself

2 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Them running Mason as "Washington DC" would make me wet myself

To be fair, Mason is much closer to DC than Bel Air is to Baltimore  :lol:

Although they stopped saying they were running in Baltimore after the first show because if they knew that was bullshit

The tour kicks off on Thursday, April 19, when NXT makes its debut in the nation’s capital, Washington, D.C., at The Anthem. The black-and-yellow brand then heads to the Sands Event Center in Bethlehem, Pa., on Friday, April 20, and the APF Federal Credit Union Arena in Bel Air, Md., on Saturday, April 21. The road trip wraps up Sunday, April 22, with an NXT Live Event debut in Johnstown, Pa., at the Cambria County War Memorial Arena.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/wwenxt/article/nxt-live-washington-dc-pennsylvania-maryland-april-2018?sf183059595=1

1 hour ago, Peck said:

Johnstown and Bethlehem need flip-flopped on the map.

It looks like I'll have to go to Bethlehem again. Last year's show wasn't bad. The six man between the Undisputed Era and Sanity was a lot of fun. I started yelling "Adam Cole Bay-Bay" early in the night. I wasn't crazy about the Drew McIntyre/Almas match. McIntyre was on fire during his indy run, but I've found his nxt run pretty dull. Bethlehem and Johnstown are in the wrong spots on that map. From where I am in Jersey, Bethlehem is only an hour from me.

I liked the Bel Air shows well enough, but if running the Anthem is a big deal like Rippa says then I may as well go there instead.  I'm just hoping we get folks like Kairi, Dream and Aleister on the shows as I missed not seeing them last time.  Maybe if Lio's out of the doghouse he could have a homecoming of sorts.

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

It looks like I'll have to go to Bethlehem again. Last year's show wasn't bad. The six man between the Undisputed Era and Sanity was a lot of fun. I started yelling "Adam Cole Bay-Bay" early in the night. I wasn't crazy about the Drew McIntyre/Almas match. McIntyre was on fire during his indy run, but I've found his nxt run pretty dull. Bethlehem and Johnstown are in the wrong spots on that map. From where I am in Jersey, Bethlehem is only an hour from me.

I DID say Johnstown and Bethlehem need flip-flopped on the map.... ;)