DVDVR Message Board

[NXT] FEB 2018 DISCUSSION

RIPPA

Reminder they are taping TV tonight and tomorrow at Center Stage again so mindful of spoilers

They also have a taping on March 7 at Full Sail so the tapings the next 2 days will only going to like Mid-March.

It will be interesting to see if Ricochet and War Machine debut on TV before the New Orleans Takeover.

Candice I am assuming will be linked with Gargano at least for the very beginning.

They have announced two matches for next week

Bobby Fish & Kyle O'Reilly will defend their Tag Team Championship against Eric Young & Alexander Wolfe

Adam Cole vs. Killian Dain.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, The Nature Boy said:

How are going to handle EC3?

Will WWE acknowledge that EC3 is Ethan Carter III and thus acknowledge Dixie? Or will he just be EC3 with no explanation for what the fuck that means?

Per Meltzer, he owns the name. And it's NXT... with that built in audience of hardcores, you don't have to say a word. They know him and they see how much he's improved since leaving WWE. 

Regal announced at the tapings that they are taping 3 rounds of the Dusty tonight.

People are a little confused that he said rounds (some are thinking he meant matches).

Still no announcement on # of teams but 3 rounds would mean at least 16 (with the finals at Takeover)

Where is the best place to read what's going down at tonight's taping as as it happens? Is there a particular twitter account I should be following for such things?

I haven't watched NXT TV regularly in probably a year or more, when they were doing a poor job of establishing their new talent following all the call-ups. Seems like a good time to get back into it.

13 minutes ago, Oyaji said:

Where is the best place to read what's going down at tonight's taping as as it happens? Is there a particular twitter account I should be following for such things?

For these Atlanta tapings - either @FLWrestlingFan or @BenTurpen

When the taping are at Full Sail - either @JJWilliamsWON or @MrJacobCohen

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Meltzer noted on this morning's radio show that something is going on with Lars Sullivan

He didn't appear on either day of the tapings, hasn't wrestled in a month (last match was Jan 6), he was supposed to have a major match at Takeover that is off.

Dave noted that he asked and was told that he isn't even showing up at the PC.