DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY 2018 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

3 hours ago, The Green Meanie said:

If it's those creepy no-show socks, it's even worse then. Either wear socks or don't!

For the discerning gentleman who wants to look like a creepy no sock weirdo without the shoe stench of a creepy no sock weirdo 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Sammo~! said:

For the discerning gentleman who wants to look like a creepy no sock weirdo without the shoe stench of a creepy no sock weirdo 

I tried the no sock look, which is a good look, but my feet fucking stunk. The no-show socks are definitely the way to go, especially with shorts. Now, shorts and tube socks...that's a bad fucking look. All that's needed to top off that combo is a fanny pack and a plastic Walt Disney World visor circa 1986.

• Like 2

hey uh

i don't think people got upset at cibernetico because he was only focused on the business

well, aside from that time he said the women's title should be a purse cuz then it'd be something they could really get into fighting over or whatever the fuck

anyways u still bein a creep and you can do better. i believe in you!

1 hour ago, Lamp, broken circa 1988 said:

hey uh

i don't think people got upset at cibernetico because he was only focused on the business

well, aside from that time he said the women's title should be a purse cuz then it'd be something they could really get into fighting over or whatever the fuck

He was obsessed with Lisa Varon. It was always Lisa Varon, he insisted on using her real name. 

16 hours ago, Lamp, broken circa 1988 said:

hey uh

Hey just having a giggle mate

6 hours ago, HumanChessgame said:

Aren't most of the Guerrero's from Texas?

Yes.  Eddie was born in El Paso.  If I'm remembering correctly, Chavo Sr. was born in the US, Mando and Hector were born in Mexico, and the family has settled in Texas by the time the younger siblings were born.  Chavo Sr., Mando, and Hector started school in the US, so the family had settled in Texas by the time they were school age.

Gory was actually born in Arizona. 

• Like 3

Guest Stefanie Without Stefanie
19 hours ago, odessasteps said:

I hope no one smartens him up about where Yoko and Piper were really born. 

Kayfabe, man, jeez!!