DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY 2018 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

4 hours ago, sabremike said:

Jesus gets heat because he's the booker's kid but he earned his spot. He cut amazing promos, nobody was a better seller and he is still just about the biggest draw ever. He's so over that every athlete who ever wins anything makes sure to thank him, now THAT'S an amazing babyface. 

What?  He no-sold a crucifixion.  Even Road Warrior Hawk would think that's a bit much.

• Haha 7

3 hours ago, (BP) said:

I don't get these Jesus jokes, but I'm not that familiar with most of his career, just his run with Los Boricuas. 

So back in the day before everything was video recorded, Jesus had a great three year run in Israel in a promotion run by the Italians (their headquarters is in Rome). He was so over that the week before the big angle on the Good Friday show, he rode into the arena on a donkey and the crowd put leaves on the ground so that even his donkey would not touch the bare ground.

Little known fact but Ciampa's turn on Gargano is eerily similar to Judas turn on Jesus.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Kropotkin's Beard said:

Esther Lin is such a good combat sports photographer, glad she's started getting shots of pro wrestling now. 

Apparently at one of the recent shows, she climbed under the ring to get shots. (I think it was Chucky -v- Ricochet 1)

• Like 1