DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY 2018 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

2 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Speaking of looking like Scott Steiner, does anyone else remember developmental wrestler and dark match regular, Ron "H2O" Waterman?

He had that brief run in NJPW in '05 where they pushed him high up the rankings but kept him in tag matches to see what he could do. He wrestled 8 matches for them.

6 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Speaking of looking like Scott Steiner, does anyone else remember developmental wrestler and dark match regular, Ron "H2O" Waterman?

I use to hear about him having dark matches more than the other OVW guys. I think his issue was being in developmental the same time as the OVW golden boys but being like a decade older.

On 2/16/2018 at 6:54 PM, Nice Guy Eddie said:

India can have him.

How about this: We give them Hogan, they convert our concessions to all chicken no charge. Instead of hot dogs, chicken dogs. Instead of pretzels, chicken twists. Instead of beer, alcoholic chicken.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rows said:

I use to hear about him having dark matches more than the other OVW guys. I think his issue was being in developmental the same time as the OVW golden boys but being like a decade older.

I think he got axed right around the time WWE signed Scott Steiner for his singles run. No need for the knock off when you have the real thing.

23 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I actually had no idea he was a pro wrestler at any point. Always just the big roided up wrestler from Dark Ages era UFC & later from Pride. Cool to know.