DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY 2018 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

1 minute ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Sasha said on some podcast that the different color hairstyles are something WWE thinks is good for her character and she seems to agree with it. I think it probably helps sell her merchandise to have hair that's more anime looking, it stands out.  

I agree. Obviously the red or purple is not natural-looking. But it looks really cool, especially in the ring. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PetrolCB said:

Easy now, Captainetico. 

I don't understand that reference. I am guessing it refers to a previous member who was horndoggy? 

I didn't mean to be. I was genuinely impressed with her  muscle shape in that segment. You can't see it as well in the screenshot. 

8 hours ago, The Green Meanie said:

JDlByrU.jpg

I hope this is on Sid's business card.

Also, yes, Wolfpack Sting did suck. Not only for siding with people he'd been feuding with for years but for the fact he just looked like he was blisteringly hot all the time with all over red facepaint. Dude, just do the black 'crow' bits red!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, CreativeControl said:

Also, yes, Wolfpack Sting did suck. Not only for siding with people he'd been feuding with for years but for the fact he just looked like he was blisteringly hot all the time with all over red facepaint. Dude, just do the black 'crow' bits red!

This and this and this and this. Wolfpack Sting is my least favourite version of Sting by far.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I remember Sting's Wolfpac promos being pretty bad too, but maybe it was just jarring after he'd hardly spoken for years. I always thought him joining them had an inherent logic since Lex joined and Sting was always portrayed as an idiot who listened to his friends no matter what.

There's a really really old interview with Gene Simmons where he talked about painting his face red a few times early in their careers and how it was just Impossible for audiences to take him seriously. 

I really wish Sting had read that interview.

• Like 1