DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY 2018 WRESTLING DISCUSSION.

1 minute ago, Keep Calm, Akira Hokuto On said:

My takeaway from Kairi's Twitter is that she and eight of her ethnically-diverse friends are going to power up and..... blast the planet to bits.

I hate to say it, but we probably deserve it.  At least it'll be quick.  

With all that's going down I'm practically begging for this to happen.  You might even catch me saying "Thanks, Kai..." before the explosion.

This sadly reminds me of a clown who just loved to chant "Hiroshima" at Kaz Hayashi during Heartland Wrestling Association shows and was shocked that he was shouted down by the rest of the crowd. The stupidity of the lowest dregs of humanity never ceases to amaze me.

1 hour ago, odessasteps said:

Can you really trust a pirate? Even a cute one 

I'm a weak man so with my luck I'd trust her no matter how bad my fate becomes.

But seriously, fuck those dipshits that chanted that at her.  I hope they're barred from the building, if other blocks are done for them then even better.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Matt D said:

Curtis Axel has been on the main roster for seven and a half years, basically. Isn’t that kind of insane?

And he got really good two years in but the stink was on him. He would have done well to go on a long tour of the indys. Or at least NXT for awhile. 

I think the reason the Miztourage sucks is there is zero effort to develop Bo or Axel and give them any motivation or personality beyond being flunkies for Miz. 

Even in ECW, Raven's Nest had personalities and stuff going on beyond being pummeled by Terry Gordy and the Sandman. 

2 hours ago, NikoBaltimore said:

But seriously, fuck those dipshits that chanted that at her.  I hope they're barred from the building, if other blocks are done for them then even better.

Its pretty gentle considering the stuff wrestlers hear on the indys. I remember stuff I heard this redneck lady say to Jimmy Hart that was upsetting. I asked Mama to calm down but she refused. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2