DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY 2018 WRESTLING DISCUSSION.

I do hope we get a March Madness tournament this year, but I figure we won't. It feels like there's been more exposure to Japan and Mexico this year that could make each match pretty interesting. I wonder who it would come down to.The one name that I think makes it to the finals is Okada, maybe.

10 minutes ago, Craig H said:

I do hope we get a March Madness tournament this year, but I figure we won't. It feels like there's been more exposure to Japan and Mexico this year that could make each match pretty interesting. 

Each match?

Ain't nobody got the time to comment in threads about Eli Drake. 

I'll miss March Madness if we don't do it this year.

But I'll also probably be a more productive member of society if I'm not spending all my free time binging Hechicero matches  or tracking down obscure Fred Yehi backyard matches.

Guys, when an idea is played out you keep it going by doing a "tournament of champions". Pit each year's winner against each other to see who had the best "best year" ever.

It's the only way we can make sure Daniel Bryan gets to lose again. Even if he loses to Daniel Bryan.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Maybe to shake things up a bit there could be a March Madness that doesn't feature the big names like Braun or Omega.  I know Rippa at one point considered doing a spinoff like that where the lesser-known wrestlers were in a similar tournament.  Certainly doesn't have to be as big as MM but it'd still be nice to see.

• Like 1

I was randomly watching this Triple H promo from when he was in WCW, and his terrible changing accent, the bizarre pronunciation of words and hand gestures remind a lot of how the Matt Speaks speaks. So now I want to believe that Broken Matt Hardy is actually a crack on Triple H. Anyone else notice this?:

• Haha 4