DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY 2018 WRESTLING DISCUSSION.

3 hours ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

I guess this is an unpopular take but I actually think Booker is okay on commentary and he's a lot better than the token white guys with 5 o'clock shadow. 

It’s not.

6 hours ago, The Green Meanie said:

To be fair, he was off duty.

That's not really smart.  If you're going to rob Wendy's while wearing your uniform, you should do it while you're on shift.  That way, you don't have to make a special trip to the store.  Saves time, saves gas, reduces your carbon footprint.

You've got to think of these things. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

So apparently the plan is that the WWE's summer tournament (in the vein of CWC and MYC) will be a Latin American tournament run in Chile and they will be creating a Latin American title (ie: the UK championship)

I initially read that Alejandro Sanz, Spanish pop singer famous for Corazon Partio.

With respect to Booker T, part of his charm (in no small part due to Botchamania) is that in style he is the commentary successor to Dusty Rhodes and his "insane commentary." Besides, he got, "Shucky Ducky Quack, Quack" over. 

12 hours ago, caley said:

Plus, it's not like Booker T is a sane and rational person. This is the guy that flipped the fuck out because someone drank one or two of his Red Bulls (that I think the Young Bucks drank).

Dude, try working in an office where someone uses someone else's milk. If that's your barometer for sane and rational, the whole world is full of lunatics.

To put it another way, Harley Race would've probably pulled his gun on someone if they drank one of his after-match beers

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, (BP) said:

An easy way to elevate the Intercontinental championship for Wrestlemania season would be to have the US Champion face the Latin American Champion every year for a shot at the IC. 

You're putting way more thought into this than the company ever will.

• Like 9

As pointed out on Twitter - the WWE has a financial conference call on Thursday and the belief was that they were going to announce the tournament then.

So this could be Regal trying to put the genie back in the bottle