DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY 2018 WRESTLING DISCUSSION.

On 2/3/2018 at 7:51 AM, L_W_P said:

Ill throw Andrade Cien Almas into the "best themes" disucussion and I agree that the Bludgeon Bros theme is low key catchy.

I love Punk' s "This Fire Burns" theme. Hated Cult of Personality.

I think Im one of the few who liked Sting's WWE theme. The drums we really cool but his WCW violin Crow theme was perfect.

I hope Braun gets an upgrade. Keep the roar/Braaaaaaaaun hook to open but get him some top shelf metal and put him over the top!

I really want Braun to get an awesome WM entrance one of these days and the perfect band to play him out would be Mastodon. Of course, that would mean he'd have to lose his match b/c as we all know, an elaborate entrance is the kiss of death at WM. I can't really think of anyone who's had a band play them out and won at WM.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Ramo2653 said:

It was an episode of Smackdown:

I remember Orton did an interview where he said he despised "Burn In My Light". He said they rhyming made it sound like a kindergartner wrote it and referred to Mercy Drive as "some gay little band from Orlando."

I drink orange juice in the morning. I think coffee is disgusting.

...and yes, Mastodon is the correct choice to play Braun to the ring. 

Since Sanity's theme is pretty damn close to "My Name is Mud", Primus playing Sanity to the ring during a Takeover would be awesome.

• Like 4

Duuuude, I've thought for the longest time that Mastodon playing Blood and Thunder to lead into Braun's theme at WM would be the best thing ever.

Hell, just buy the rights to Blood and Thunder and make that Braun's theme music. 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Raziel403 said:

My coffee snobbery consists of: Wawa > Dunkin > Quick Check > Sheetz > Everything else.

I concur on Braun needing "Blood and Thunder" to be his entrance music.

and Braun should come to the ring wearing a fez

• Like 2

Well, then, Booker T. absolutely deserved to be dropped, not only for being shitty at his job but also for being a liability.  I hope he's fired, period.  Let him go stink up TNA.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Brian Fowler said:

Isn't Corey on their "for life" medical list?

Probably. I mean, he was forced to retire from being an active wrestler due to concussions.

Corey would sick Braun on Booker while dropping Pantera song titles during the mauling.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Probably. I mean, he was forced to retire from being an active wrestler due to concussions.

Corey would sick Braun on Booker while dropping Pantera song titles during the mauling.

Would watch.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I’d pay $9.99 to watch this as well.

• Like 1