DVDVR Message Board

Elimination Chamber VIII - 2/25/2018

Dolfan in NYC

4 hours ago, Brian Fowler said:

The cruisers weren't on Raw at all this week, so I'm not sure if they are still married to the Raw roster or what.

Theoretically, now that they have their own GM, are they even RAW superstars?  Or is Steph still their RAW commissioner?

LOL

"That's teamwork right there."

"Yeah, but not camera work."

I love it when wrestlers shit on the production of a match. WWE's been around for so long and the actual production and photography of a match just gets worse.

Well the last thing I saw was a claim the test he failed in 2016 was from stuff he bought from Rodriguez. Using the Orton precedent from years ago, WWE could easily say they already punished Roman for it (even though Orton had gotten shipments after his suspension date so it made no sense)

But they do have Braun ready to slot in, and they certainly helped position Rollins so he also could. If something breaks in the next few days they could easily still make a switch. After Sunday...

11 hours ago, Godfrey said:

If there are even any whispers of the steroid allegations against Reigns being true, I wonder if they play it safe and take him out of the main event of Mania. 

I don't see why. Like Brian spelled out well, tie everything to the failed 2016 wellness test and call it a day. We never did learn what Reigns popped for. Rumors said Adderall, but it wasn't confirmed. The only thing he'd be on the hook for is saying he doesn't know Rodriguez, but that can be explained away by saying he bought stuff from a Rodriguez associate who passed along his information and he never asked who was the supplier. Considering how much his accuser has lied, it wouldn't be a leap. The dude has racked up a bunch of lies along the way, from claiming to be licensed to sell steroids to pretending he had an interview with NBC to saying he needed to meet with a lawyer who himself was serving time in federal prison for trafficking. All this was done while Rodriguez was out bail, by the way.

Bravo claims to have Rodriguez's laptop with the evidence. A laptop that was seized by the DEA but released in a court proceeding allowing him to claim it, according to Bravo. He was going to show his findings yesterday if memory serves. He's now pushed that to early next week.  He's now saying he has the names of 15 WWE stars who bought steroids from Rodriguez, and Rodriguez is starting to indicate he sold to NFL/NBA players and UFC fighters. It's worth noting the duo are trying to drum interest in a documentary they want to make.

Usually in cases like this, the authorities release a presser revealing any big names who have been caught up in the mess. IIRC, we learned about who was buying from Signature Pharmacy in 2007 because the feds announced it. Here's a federal inmate giving names of supposed customers, but no one in authority has said a word. It's been a year since Rodriguez was arrested, more than enough time to for the DEA to make an announcement. But nothing.

That WWE has Roman doing plenty of press leading into Elimination Chamber indicates they don't seem worried about this. 

Edited by RIPPA
paste as plain text

1 minute ago, hammerva said:

"The one and only true King of the WWE".  So Lawler pissed off someone again I guess

How would one rank the WWF/WWE Kings?

lawler

race

savage

regal

duggan

booker

(Unsure of eligibility: Curtis Ieukea)