DVDVR Message Board

ENZO AMORE IS MOST LIKELY A PIECE OF SHIT

On 1/25/2018 at 6:24 AM, Keep Calm, Akira Hokuto On said:

Not gonna lie.  I kinda want Enzo to end up in Chikara as Enzoe Amore-Eel.

Since Kondron can't use it anymore, call  him Jervis Cottonbelly.

2 hours ago, Ace said:

Since Kondron can't use it anymore, call  him Jervis Cottonbelly.

Jervis was actively campaigning on r/SquaredCircle earlier in the week to get hired by WWE, even tagging their official Reddit account in his posts.

44 minutes ago, Casey said:

Jervis was actively campaigning on r/SquaredCircle earlier in the week to get hired by WWE, even tagging their official Reddit account in his posts.

Yep. A bit of cross-promotion (He's a mod/creator of r/squaredcircle). And he's modified the name (Gentleman Jervis) and the mask (which is an improvement, IMO), to keep the gimmick. 

On 1/26/2018 at 3:01 PM, supremebve said:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You can't be serious.  How can you possibly believe in the idea of letting the police do their jobs in a rape case?  Have you ever read anything about how rapes are treated by police?  Do you remember the Jameis Winston case?  The one where no one has any idea what happened, because they treated that woman's rape accusation like you'd treat a kid telling you about their imaginary friend?  How about Larry Nassar, the dude from Michigan State who has been in the news for getting convicted of decades worth of child rapes?  Someone went to the police about him in 2004, guess what the police did?  Is your answer, "jack shit?"  Ding Ding Ding, you are a winner.  Why would you trust the police in this situation? 

Vigilante or Street Justice is always the answer.

• Like 2

On 1/26/2018 at 5:14 PM, RIPPA said:

Yeah what's funny is people on Twitter are saying you will still see trucks with Cameron and Del Rio on them.

But Enzo they got the fuck right off

My local UPN was using Billy Gunn and Ultimo Dragon up to before it switched over to My8. 

12 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Who gets to be the Midnighter? He'd probably kill Batman and seduce Nightwing.

I hate the Midnighter. He's annoying AF. "I have machines in my body that makes me a better fighter than you. Also, I am all grimdark and sad, and I depend on my lover to bring light to my tortured soul."

Blech. Whatever, dude. Quit whining. 

On 2/7/2018 at 10:18 AM, Victator said:

Because lynch mobs are so much better?

I didn't think our only two choices were blindly trusting the police or forming a lynch mob.  I just don't think anyone should trust that the police will handle this rape allegation or any other rape allegation properly.  Something like 6 out of every 1000 rapists is convicted.  I guess if that is where you want to put your trust, go ahead, but I don't trust anyone who gets results less than 1% of the time.

• Like 2