DVDVR Message Board

ENZO AMORE IS MOST LIKELY A PIECE OF SHIT

Whether he's cleared or not I wouldn't mind seeing "Allegedly" removed from the topic title.  Dude is piece of shit in my eyes and Cass deserves better than to be associated with him.  This gives me more of a reason to destroy him in Fire Pro deathmatches, it's just too much damn fun seeing him lose in epic fashion.

EDIT:  Thanks, @West Newbury Bad Boy for changing the title!  That's much better.

• Haha 1

The Suspension was because the alligation story was made public and picked up steam and they had to do something, considering they were 1 hour away from the Pre-show going live and 2 hours before going live on USA.  They didn't have time to parse.  Once the 25th smoke cleared, they assessed and came to learn that he knew and fired him.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Oyaji said:

Would WWE have known Enzo was aware of the allegations when they suspended him? Why wouldn't they have fired him right then and there?

I am thinking they asked him and he lied to them

• Like 1

16 hours ago, NikoBaltimore said:

This gives me more of a reason to destroy him in Fire Pro deathmatches, it's just too much damn fun seeing him lose in epic fashion.

My friend, Bryant, just msged me that Enzo will be facing his Guerillas of Destiny CAW tag-team in a handicap squash match in WWE 2K8 when he gets home from work.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Craig H said:

The Phoenix PD said there's been no change in the investigation so Enzo's firing is purely based on Enzo not informing WWE of the ongoing investigation.

Which WWE is within their right to do.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, J.T. said:

My friend, Bryant, just msged me that Enzo will be facing his Guerillas of Destiny CAW tag=team in a handicap squash match in WWE 2K8 when he gets home from work.

Say what you want about 2K18, but there's lots of fun to be had in level 98 (why not?) Braun throwing Enzo out of the ring into random plunder.  I might start with that tonight.

• Haha 1

Cruiserweight title is beginning to feel like it's cursed. If we look at the title holders so far:

Enzo - fired, possibly prison to come

Neville - walked out, status in limbo

Swann - suspended, WWE career in jeopardy

Kendrick - broken face

Tosawa and Kalisto having only week long runs has probably saved them from the curse

5 minutes ago, Sky Blue Sam said:

Cruiserweight title is beginning to feel like it's cursed. If we look at the title holders so far:

Kendrick - broken face

Tosawa and Kalisto having only week long runs has probably saved them from the curse

And TJP is TJP, which is a curse in its own right.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• Pete changed the title to ENZO AMORE IS A PIECE OF SHIT
  • Pete changed the title to ENZO AMORE IS MOST LIKELY A PIECE OF SHIT
36 minutes ago, J.T. said:

My friend, Bryant, just msged me that Enzo will be facing his Guerillas of Destiny CAW tag=team in a handicap squash match in WWE 2K8 when he gets home from work.

32 minutes ago, NikoBaltimore said:

Say what you want about 2K18, but there's lots of fun to be had in level 98 (why not?) Braun throwing Enzo out of the ring into random plunder.  I might start with that tonight.

I expect gifs.

25 minutes ago, Sky Blue Sam said:

Kendrick - broken face

Austin Aries- pigeonholed into CW division

8 minutes ago, Burgundy LaRue said:

I'm not remotely joking when I say TJP is my #1 candidate in WWE likely to get caught creeping on girls at a junior prom.

Enzo also looks like the type of guy to creep on high school girls.

• Sad 2

You know, they could just add the cruiserweight division to the NXT tours and put them in front of people who may actually like their brand of wrestling.  There is no reason 205 Live needs to be live.  There is no reason cruiserweights need to be on Raw.  There is no reason for them to have the worst working schedule in the company.  They legitimately could have NXT/205 shows that are catered to hardcore wrestling fans that a lot of fans would enjoy.  But. . .  they'd rather have the cruiserweights do stupid skits and wrestle 3 minute matches on Raw.  I don't know, maybe I'm crazy.

• Like 4