DVDVR Message Board

SDL is Why I'm Winning the Royal Rumble - 1/16/18

Dolfan in NYC

39 minutes ago, King Leonidas Of Sparta said:

Have you seen Xavier lately? He's got to be pushing 250 let alone 205, he's almost as big as E!

True, I was just kinda kidding anyway because it seems as though they're going out of their way not to give em anything but the tags. Kofi has already had the US and IC 40 times anyway, I'd like to see him get the big one. New Day doing media is always so much fun, plus its been way, way too long since we've had a black world champ. This thread has convinced me: Kofi for WWE champ. Man, talk about a surprise Rumble win!! No one would see that one coming. I think E is a future champ too but he's got more time left to do it. His IC run was ok, he did the best he could, but when he started showing small flashes his personality with Dolph and AJ is when I became a fan. Give it to him too. Fuck it, if they HAVE to break up that's how you do it.

57 minutes ago, Zakk_Sabbath said:

True, I was just kinda kidding anyway because it seems as though they're going out of their way not to give em anything but the tags. Kofi has already had the US and IC 40 times anyway, I'd like to see him get the big one. New Day doing media is always so much fun, plus its been way, way too long since we've had a black world champ. This thread has convinced me: Kofi for WWE champ. Man, talk about a surprise Rumble win!! No one would see that one coming. I think E is a future champ too but he's got more time left to do it. His IC run was ok, he did the best he could, but when he started showing small flashes his personality with Dolph and AJ is when I became a fan. Give it to him too. Fuck it, if they HAVE to break up that's how you do it.

The Shield were awesome, but I sometimes wish they'd run with Dolph, Big E and AJ. Awesome trio and the best thing Dolph ever did. Dude was a star when flanked by his batshit insane bro and ms. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, odessasteps said:

The UUDD "Mr 24/7" version of heel Kofi would be a super heat magnet. 

Well, yeah, but it seems like an awful lot of people are heels on 24/7.

Video game rage player AJ Styles is a cat and one white suit away from being a James Bond villian on UUDD.

• Haha 1