DVDVR Message Board

2017-18 NFL PLAYOFFS: CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS

Dolfan in NYC

Brady should wince and flex his hand, then do the Michael Jordan “I just can’t explain how I’m overcoming this adversity” shrug after every completion.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Well whatever the injury was is obviously not a factor.  He has a little band-aid on,  big fucking deal.  The game is 3-0 but it feels like it's 50-0.   Hopefully the NFC title game is interesting. 

Dude, calm down a bit. Jags are even up now

• Like 1

Just now, Niners Fan in CT said:

This is one hell of a comeback by the referees. 

The helmet to helmet was blatant, and the PI is the kind that gets called pretty often.

Cue up the Imperial Death March

Funny talking about Gronk and being out with a concussion.  He could be spitting brain matter on the field and they won't take him out for a concussion

The defense was great in the 1st half but that was just sloppy at the end of the half.  They can't afford to give up points like that

3 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

The Jags got the play off in time and the NE running back didn't get out of bounds to stop the clock.  That's at least two. 

No they didn't and I wasn't watching close enough on the other, but this "the NFL is rigged" every time the Pats get a call is absurd and has no basis in reality.