DVDVR Message Board

RAW is... Huh? - 1/15/2018

Brian Fowler

Just now, Overly Critical Man said:

tumblr_p2mrq7KzmR1u1ljrzo1_540.gif

If Seth keeps the curb stomp around, I won't even make fun of him for being a vanilla midget anymore.

Jesus, he killed him on that one. And how is Seth a vanilla midget? He's probably taller than most people here.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Craig H said:

Jesus, he killed him on that one. And how is Seth a vanilla midget? He's probably taller than most people here.

Looking at it repeatedly, he completely landed before driving Finn down. I might be wrong, but I feel like the move is usually taken earlier in it. I hope it's just a great looking bump/sell cause Balor getting hurt again just as he's finally getting a push again would suck.

Braun is for sure the new Austin, but instead of driving anything with at least 4 wheels, he's tipping anything with at least 4 wheels over. I think I like Braun's approach more.

At some point they're going to book Braun and someone else fighting in a supermarket and I'm not even sure how I'll contain my glee.

"PRICE CHECK ON JACKASS"

1 minute ago, Matt D said:

Because he carries himself like a poor man's Sean Waltman? I dunno.

I don't get this at all. He's pretty tall, does a ton of power moves (even on guys way bigger than him) abd really doesn't wrestle all that cruiser like.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, A Guy Named Tracy said:

Surprised nobody has mentioned Booker T pushing Michael Cole down just prior to the Braun attack. I doubt it will turn out to be storyline, but it was still funny to see. 

I mentioned it on Twitter. Shit was hilarious.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, A Guy Named Tracy said:

Surprised nobody has mentioned Booker T pushing Michael Cole down just prior to the Braun attack. I doubt it will turn out to be storyline, but it was still funny to see. 

That was great. Booker T is a legit badass but realizes he can't square up with the biggest guy in his class and throws his non-cool buddy to the wolves to make a getaway. That's a page from the Rules of the Schoolyard Handbook.

The Braun stuff for the most part was awesome.

Sasha/Sonya was going well until the sudden finish. Wish it got more time.

Nia/Asuka was good while it lasted. They work well together in general and you could they had even more to offer than what they did here. Hopefully we get a bigger match between the two on PPV. I can easily see them surpassing their NXT matches.

Yay for Titus Worldwide getting another victory.

Not sure what the fuck was going on with the finish to Seth/Finn though it was nice to see the curb stomp back. I do so enjoy Jordan in his current sleazy roll.